Government & Public Relations
You are skilled, you brim with ideas, possess leadership skills, like the excitement of new challenges and are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment then this program brings you the most dynamic opportunities.
Whether you are interested in public policy, studying political science, or social justice. We give you an extraordinary opportunity to participate in the inner working of political system and learn how cultural norms affect politics in any country. Boost your resume by working with AISECS on government-related projects and learn liaising with different platforms for PR activities.
- Must be a critical thinker and keep attention to details.
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Stay up-to-date with global news.
- Knowledge on e-governance and keep interest in relevant sectors.
- Hands- on with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Passionate and true interest in the PR industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Willing to attend regular meetings with the employer in order to keep them fully updated about political issues.
- Produce scripts/handouts on planned agendas.
- Crafting a dynamic PR strategy that creates brand value in the long run.
- Keeping up to date with political sources released by government agencies, including press releases.
- Working on case studies and individual projects.
- If needed, must be ready to work as a moderator in a meeting under expert guidance.