Hospitality, Events & Tourism
The leisure industry is big business in Australia and in all other developed nations. This career field encompasses many types of businesses ranging from hotels, restaurants, event planning, recreation services, lodging with the core focus on providing excellent customer service. This is your opportunity to gain hands-on professional experience planning and participating in a range of corporate or social events.
Most event management internship tasks include planning, promotion, logistics, client relations, and on-the-day support. You also have to take part in team planning meetings that focus on establishing the budget and schedule of the event. If you possess a strong interest in building client relations and have the ability to produce the visualizations and concept developments needed for large parties and conventions, then this one is for you.
- You will be expected to take deep interest & keep yourself up-to-date with both digital media and ongoing trends.
- Maintaining a strong work ethic will allow everyone to complete projects to success.
- Must be creative and enthusiastic. Should have out of the box thinking capability.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal & organizational skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Our onsite interns will be responsible for taking care of business clients like arranging meetings and taking care of the other tasks.
- Provide support to the marketing team through various events.
- Bringing self designed projects and if selected, must keep the capability to work on it independently with minimal guidance.
- Coordinate & conduct events.