With the current situation of corona virus the education sector as taken a big hit with students not able to attend the classes and labs. Some of the tips students need to seek during this time are:
- 1. Get in contact with your universities to find online schedule for your classes
- 2. Check if you can defer your program until Term 2 or 3 or further
- 3. Get in touch with your universities on how they can support the financials and accommodation during this time
- 4. Find out what your university is doing in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- 5. Contact Department of Education for the latest update
- 6. Form online group with friends to discuss and follow a study plan with them