The term Public Relations is concerned with establishing and maintaining relationship with the clients. To begin a career in communications fields like PR and marketing, internships are considered just as important as the academic degree. Merging the two sectors together, our internship program helps you in enhancing your marketing skills and builds the technique of creating communications to bring new clients.
You need to know the right people from whom you can seek help whenever required, whether at the time of looking for a job or when you are working on executing a strategy during your job. Just having good contacts means everything in PR and marketing.
- Candidate must be full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale.
- Solid understanding of the different social networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Eager and quick to learn about all aspects of our department
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in administrative duties.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events.
- Perform research and market analysis activities.
- Communicate and build relationships with current or prospect clients.
- Marketing research and meeting the objectives.