Sports & Youth Development
Due to the rising popularity of sports all around the world, Sports Management is an emerging field of study with plenty of career opportunities other than playing on field like Athlete Development Specialist, Athletic Director, Sports Agent, Business Development Coordinator, Sports Manager, and Sports Mediator.
Through our Internship program we accelerate your career pathway and will expose to the real-world perspective of the sports industry and build network with the professionals.
- Our internship program is for self-motivated students who are passionate about taking new initiatives against their responsibility areas.
- Must possess impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Eager to learn new roles & techniques.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing blogs and making presentations.
- Planning and execution of sports event organized by AISECS, or any partner company.
- Perform research on ongoing sports events all around the globe and creating stories.
- Work with Tech and Marketing team to build a product feature document.
- Willing to communicate with business customers across the sports industry and if required, ready to participate in our marketing campaign.